EMMY Awards: Best & Worst Dressed

6:31 PM

Τhis week celebrities gave us food for posts with their outfits. Yesterday Emmy Awards took place and the other day MTV Awards did as well. So, we have a lot to discuss. Of course this post is about the best and worst appearances on the red carpet of the Emmys, so we won't waste more time!

I will start with two of my favorite famous couples. First we have, Matthew McConaughey & Camila Alves and on the other hand we have Behati Prinsloo & Adam Levine. Matthew was wearing Dolce&Gabbana and Camila Alves this awesome Zuhair Murad dress. The other couple, was wearing Prada.
N
ow two of  
My favorite outfits of the night. Julia Roberts with this awesome Elie Saab Couture dress and Claire Danesin in Givenchy! Well done girls!

 If you are not in love with Lizzy Caplan's Donna Karan Atelier dress, then you are crazy. Classy and sexy. On the other hand Kristen Wiig was wearing Vera Wang, not so exciting but I liked it!


Sofia Vergara wore again the same style of dress. Note: We want to see you in something different. I wasn't thrilled with both of these outfits. Sofia Vergara wore Roberto Cavalli and Kate Walsh wore Stephane Rolland.

Because this event is not only about women, here we have Matt Bomer in Tom Ford and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in Salvatore Ferragamo.

Here we have the orange/peach group! Heidi Klum in Zac Posen, Natalie Dormer in J.Mendel and Sarah Hyland in Christian Siriano

I also consider her as best dressed: Kerry Washighton in Prada and Kiernan Shipka in Antonio Berardi. I thought she was cuuute.

I would like to ask why did Kaley Cuoco cut her hair off? She was wearing Monique Lhuillier while Lena Dunham was wearing Valli. I didn't like these outfits to be honest! 

 I will finish off the woman section with my favorite: Lena Hadey in Rubin Singer and Angella Bassett (I couldn't find what she was wearing. If you know comment bellow)

AND this post will end with my favorite, the beloved Kit Haringhton in his Emporio Armani tuxedo!

I hope you liked it! COMMENT bellow your favorite red carpet moment from the EMMYS!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe